Online APEDA Registration
Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority also known as APEDA is a government organization that was established to develop and promote the export of scheduled products. The objectives of APEDA are to provide financial assistance, information, guidelines towards the development of scheduled products. The products mentioned under the APEDA ACT are called scheduled products and exporters of such products are liable to register under APEDA.
It is suggested that you take assistance from a professional like Tax Seva Kendra to help you with APEDA Registration online, as there are several formalities and needs careful filing.
Track Your Status
APEDA Registration Package
- What we provide
- Documents required
- APEDA Registration Certificate
- Free Consultancy
- Duly signed an application form
- Copy of IEC issued by D.G.F.T.
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the authorities
- Last two months Bank Account statement
- One canceled cheque
APEDA Registration Documents are mentioned below:
- Registered office, head office and branch office address and other details
- Signed and sealed copy of the application form
- Self-attested copy of Import Export Code (IEC) issued by DGFT
- Bank Account Statement of last two months
- Certified copy of MOA for a company
- Partnership deed for a partnership firm
- Trust Deed/Memorandum of Rules & regulations (in case of trust/society)
- Registration Details with other Export Promotion Council/Commodity Board, if any.
- Details of the licence that has been issued by any sponsoring authority like DGTD, State Director of Industries etc. if any
APEDA Registration process is simple and hassle-free. The applicant has to submit an application form to get registered under APEDA within one month from the date of undertaking the business. In the case the exporter fails to register in the given time limit provided there is sufficient cause, the timeline can be extended only by the Authority.
Once the application is duly submitted and the applicant pays the fees, the concerned authority will generate a Registration-cum-Membership-Certificate (RCMC). This is a one-time registration, and the rules and regulations under the APEDA Act govern and regulate the registered members.
For Online APEDA Registration, following are the steps;
Step 1: Login to the APEDA webpage
Step 2: Click on the "Register as Member"
Step 3: Enter necessary details; Import-Export Code, Email Address and Mobile Number. Select Submit.
Step 4: A One-Time Password/ OTP will be sent on your registered Email Address and the Mobile Number to verify the details. Enter the OTP on the verification screen as it will be displayed. Then click on Submit.
Step 5: Once the verification is done, complete the application form with proper information and upload requisite documents in JPEG, PDF or PNG format only.
Step 6: The online application may be completed in more than one session by visiting the same page with the OTP sent. Once entering all the data, save the information. Edits or changes can be made until payment is made.
Step 7: The registration fee is Rs. 5000 excluding GST. The following modes of payment can be used:
- - Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- - Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- - Demand draft
Step 8: After successful payment, an Application Number will be generated. You will need this for future references.
Step 9: Upon issuance of the RCMC, the login credentials will be sent to your registered Email Address. You may login your APEDA account by clicking on the Exporter Login tab in the APEDA homepage.
Step 10: The status of the RCMC application can be checked by clicking the Track Application tab, and by entering the Import-Export Code and the Application Number.
Step 11: In case of any shortcoming found in the submitted application, the exporter will be required to re-submit the application and documents online.
Step 12: The last step is obtaining approval of RCMC from the APEDA Officials. Upon receiving the approval, the Certificate can be downloaded by clicking “View RCMC Certificate” under the RCMC Menu.
The exporters who are registered under APEDA are required to renew their License following a period of time to continue the export operation in the foreign marketplace. This procedure is known as the APEDA Renewal process. The validity of APEDA license is 5 years, after which the registered exporters have to renew their licence. The APEDA Renewal process can be easily done online by filling up an application form and submitting required documents and making a payment. You can avail help from our experts at Tax Seva Kendra for complete assistance. And you don’t need to be physically present.
Let us look at the advantages of APEDA Registration.
- Exporters are eligible to avail various financial assistance schemes under the APEDA.
- APEDA lays down rules, regulations and guidelines to exporters on various products, which are as per the respective country for export.
- The registration improves the brand image and helps exporters with brand publicity through advertisements, packaging development, upgrade in database and surveys, and more.
- APEDA-registered members are eligible to participate in training programmes organized and held by APEDA for multiple scheduled products. This will provide consistent and significant improvements in their business.
You can receive your APEDA-RCMC in 20 to 25 working days (subject to Government approval).
APEDA Registration fees ranges from Rs. 8,500 to Rs. 11,000 excluding GST.
Best reasons to choose us are:
- Quicker APEDA registration
- Most affordable fees
- Complete assistance in the process and transparency in our operations
- Our legal experts are available to explain the whole process and clear any queries you may have.
It is recommended that you seek the help of a professional for submitting the application, the required procedures and completing other formalities online.
Is APEDA registration compulsory?
Yes, with respect to the export of scheduled products mentioned in APEDA ACT, APEDA registration is a pre-requisite.
Who are required to obtain APEDA registration?
Any exporter of Scheduled Products has to obtain APEDA registration. He can get registered either as a merchant exporter or as a manufacturing exporter.
How to get an APEDA certificate?
The certificate can be obtained by filing an application online, submitting necessary documents and making a fee payment.
Need Consultancy? Ask Tax Seva Kendra Expert@ Rs. FREE
- Free Consultancy
- Online Documentation
- Anywhere In India