Online ROC Search Report - Overview
ROC Search Report is an important tool for stakeholders or Banks for inspecting Company's records. Search Report for ROC must be prepared BY professionals like CS, CA, CWA, and attorneys after detailed inspection from the records of the Registrar of Companies. Usually, documents filed or registered by ROC are available for inspection on payment of prescribed fees. The Search Reports of an organization serve the purpose of stakeholders in making decisions on investment, loan advances, control, and management or to enter into a contract with the company.
Get in touch with our team of Tax Seva Kendra for more information on ROC Filing and ROC Search Report and for legal assistance on several topics.
Track Your Status
Search Report of the Company includes the following details:
- Name of Company
- CIN of Company
- Registered Office Address
- Capital Structure
- List of Directors
- List of Shareholders
- List of Registered Charges
- Generally, banks require an inquiry report back to assess the corporate before granting loans. The search report defends itself from any default company or company that has default directors. The history and title of the properties owned by the corporate are often traced by preparing an inquiry report because it provides details of charge holders, hypothecation, mortgage created which may benefit the banks at the time of granting the loan.
- It helps the shareholders to understand the status of the corporate. they'll obtain a search report back to understand the status of their shares held within the corporate and thus the date on which their shares are transferred. Since the search report provides the entire history of the corporate since incorporation, it'll help them to make a choice before investing within the company.
- An individual may get the search report prepared before becoming the director of the corporate. He can get to understand the directors and assets and liabilities of the corporate. the purchasers or suppliers may get a search report of the company before stepping into any agreement or contract with the company.
Need Consultancy? Ask Tax Seva Kendra Expert@ Rs. FREE
- Free Consultancy
- Online Documentation
- Anywhere In India