Legal Vetting is referred to making a careful and critical examination of documents to be executed in terms of law.
Legal vetting of agreements involves the process of evaluating documents thoroughly and critically in compliance with the laws and regulations. A thorough analysis of the contents of the agreement is a part of legal contract vetting.
Contracts between business partners, such as in case of sale agreements, frequently include future consideration, contingent on events occurring after the contract is signed. These involve concentration on the legal aspects of the transaction rather than the financial and accounting aspects of how future compensation will be computed.
Legal Vetting acts like an insurance for business documentation meaning and ensures that the agreement or contract is safe for a business to enter into.
Track Your Status
Contract Vetting Registration Package
- What we provide
- Documents required
- Certificate of Incorporation (CIN)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Memorandum of Association (eMOA)
- Articles of Association (eAOA)
- Director’s Identification Number (DIN No)
- Digital Signature (DSC)
- GST Registration
- Company 2 Name
- Companies Object
- Address Proof (Rent Agreement, Receipt, Electrical Bill, Owner Property tax)
- Director's PAN, Aadhar, Voter Card
- Director's Electrical Bill
- Director's Driving Licence or Passport (If any)
- Director's Last 6 months Bank statement
- Director's Photo
- Director's Email and Mobile
Legal vetting of a contract is a process that goes on throughout the business lifetime and is adopted to monitor all the metrics for the following circumstances:
- Change in business transactions
- Content change required due to amendment in laws
- Changes in processes as required
- Responsibilities, obligations, conditions or other changes due to re-negotiation
- New issues coming up during execution of contract
- New safeguard or additional content included etc.
Further, an agreement has to be read, understood and analysed properly as per the wordings and expression that the agreement contains. It is pertinent to understand that under no circumstances or any artificial word can be filled or an additional meaning can be drawn other than what is understood in literal manner.
Therefore, it is always advised to go for a legal vetting of a contract/documents in order to prevent unforeseen loses. With legal vetting, protection is ensured. If a proper action of legal vetting by a law firm is executed in time, losses can be prevented.
The copy paste or stereotype legal agreements/contract and documents may be suicidal and thus it is advised to contact a legal to make a proper legal agreement and conduct legal vetting of documents as well.
Our law firm having vast experience, know how a legally vetted agreement and contract can provide security and insurance giving a thorough assessment of the contract before entering into the contract. A loosely ended agreement always bring liabilities & dispute and you don't want that.
So, here we are. Tax Seva Kendra is always there to provide you with most feasible and efficient legal vetting service alongside drafting of business agreements.
For more information and queries about agreements and legal vetting, feel free to connect with us.
Need Consultancy? Ask Tax Seva Kendra Expert@ Rs. FREE
- Free Consultancy
- Online Documentation
- Anywhere In India