NITI Aayog Registration-Overview
NITI stands for National Institution for Transforming India Aayog. This scheme was launched by the Government of India and was introduced in 2015. The main objective was to promote a strong partnership between Non- Government Organizations (NGOs)/Voluntary Organizations (VOs) and the Indian Government.
NITI Aayog has launched an online portal called NGO Darpan. This portal enables NGOs or VOs to register centrally and facilitates in creating a source of information regarding NGOs or VOs, State-wise or Sector-wise. Government of India keeps record of all the registration process through an online database. And all NGOs/VOs are obligated to register under NITI Aayog for receiving grants under various Government programs. In this article, we shall discuss the NITI Aayog NGO Registration in India.
Track Your Status
NITI Aayog Registration Package
- What we provide
- Documents required
- Niti Aayog Registration Certificate
- Project Report
- PAN card of the NGO
- Duly certified copy of Trust Deed
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration of Society
- Certified copy of Memorandum and byelaws
- Certified copy of MOA & AOA in case of Section-8 Company
- FCRA details
Let us look at some of the advantages of NITI Aayog Registration.
- For Registration of FCRA, a NITI Aayog unique ID is required, but currently, it is not mandatory.
- It increases the credibility of Trust/Society/NGO, which enables them get a general public donation.
- It has been manadated to obtain NITI Aayog NGO Registration to avail of various schemes provided by the Government of India.
- The databases of all the presently active and blacklisted Non-Government Organizations are available and governed with the help of the NGO Darpan Portal.
- Through the NGO Darpan portal, one can directly apply for grants offered by the Government of India. And also stay updated about a lot of other things.
Following is the list of all the necessary documents required for NGO Darpan Registration in India:
- Duly certified copy of the Trust Deed
- Copy of the MOA (Memorandum of Association) of the company
- Copy of the AOA (Articles of Association) of the company
- Copy of Certificate of Registration of Society
- PAN Card of NGO/VO
- Details on FCRA
- Valid contact information - email, phone number
- Last 5 years details of all source of funds from government agencies
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card of all the members.
- Chairman of Organization and Chief Functionary Details
We have discussed the NITI Aayog Registration Process below.
1. Go to the official website – https://ngodarpan.gov.in/
2. Login/Register Link and select Sign Up Option
3. Enter details - Name of NGO /VO, Contact Person, Mobile Number and Mail Id.
Thereafter enter the security code and submit the request. After that, provide PAN card of NGO/VO.
4. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number or mail ID.
After OTP verification, create a Password for further Login.
5. Now in the Home Page, select Sign In option. Enter your login credentials.
6. After Login, you will see PAN Number and Name of NGO/VO as pre-entered.
7. Now provide the necessary details that will be required in the page/form to proceed further.
8. Now give at least 3 members detail of Executive Committee/ Founder Members/ Office Bearers as on date of Application.
9. Now enter details of all Sources of Funds, received from Government agencies in the last 5 years.
10. Provide information of Key Person, who can be contacted in case of any query.
11. Now enter details concerning the the NGO/VO Core area of Working with the state of location. This is important segment as you will receive grant from the Government Departments according to their working area.
12. When you furnish all the requisite information, your profile is 100% complete. And your application is submitted.
13. Hereafter the application is sent for processing and verification to the concerned authority.
14. After verification of the documents, the authorized officer will approve your application or ask for any document in case needed.
15. When your application is approved, a Unique Id will be issued to you.
It takes about 3 to 5 days for the application to get approved
Tax Seva Kendra specializes in NITI Aayog Registration across states. We have our team of professionals with expertise in various registrations of industries and licenses. We are available 24x7 to address your queries regarding the process and guide you about related matters.
We will get all the required paperwork and documentation done. We ensure quick and easy registration process. We take value in client's full satisfaction so we take our job seriously.
Is NGO Darpan registration mandatory?
If a NGO wishes to raise funds through the Government bodies, then it is mandatory to get the registration on the NGO Darpan Portal.
What is NGO Darpan?
The NGO Darpan is a free facility provided by the NITI Aayog to the NGOs and VOs to help them keep themselves updated about the new government schemes and grants.
What is the registration fee?
There are no NITI Aayog Registration fees applied by Govt. However, the consultant may charge for his services for such registration.
Can an individual register under NITI Aayog?
No, an individual cannot get NITI Aayog Registration.
Who can get NITI Aayog Registration?
Any NGO or VO, registered as a trust/ society/ a private limited nonprofit company, under Section 25 Company of the Companies Act, 1956 can get registered under Niti Aayog scheme.
Need Consultancy? Ask Tax Seva Kendra Expert@ Rs. FREE
- Free Consultancy
- Online Documentation
- Anywhere In India