Online Copyright Application And Registration
Copyright is a right to ownership and enjoyment given by the law to creators of literary, dramatic, musical, artistic works and producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. It is registering for a bundle of rights, comprising rights to reproduction, communication to the public, adaptation, and translation of the work. Copyright is ensuring a genuine and certain safeguard to the rights of ownership. So, authors can enjoy their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity.
Benefits of Copyright Registration The following are some of the key benefits of registering your work for copyright protection:
• Imposing power of Copyrights by Filing a Lawsuit for Copyright Infringement.
• Announcing the Public About the Ownership.
• Copyrights are the Legal Proof of Ownership Possession.
• Validity of the ownership.
• Qualified for Statutory Damages, Attorney Fees, and Costs of Suit.
Track Your Status
Benefits of Copyright Registration
The following are some of the important benefits of registering your work and availing copyright protection:
- Copyright Application Filing 1
- Copyright Application Filing 2
Need Consultancy? Ask Tax Seva Kendra Expert@ Rs. FREE
- Free Consultancy
- Online Documentation
- Anywhere In India
A.The ideas or expressions do not enjoy the protection under copyright. Under section 15 of the Copyright Act, 1957 or Designs Act, 2000, refrain from protecting ideas or design. The copyright only protects the work in a tangible form.